ELAN's APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
About ELAN's Apprenticeship Program
Our program enrolls licensed cosmetologists that will operate under close supervision of our master stylists. These mentors will oversee your continued education and guide you in your professional development.
Apprentices attend weekly classes at our salon led by our in house education team.
As an apprentice, you will have an open client book to start developing a client base. You will move through the program at your own pace based on your client development while also meeting the core requirements of our training program.
Apprenticeship classes include but are not limited to:
- Salon Orientation, Client Consultation and Experience
- Color Theory
- Bobs, Layers, Basic Men's Cuts
- Basic Highlight Technique
- Complex Color Theory
- Evolving Color Techniques
- Graduations & Layers, Men's and Women's Trends
- Business Building
Pay & Benefits:
- All apprentices receive an hourly wage, plus tips.
- After working for a 90 day period, employees qualify for Health and Medical Insurance.
- Every employee benefits from a discount on retail.
- After 2 years, employees are eligible to join our company retirement plan.
Download our application to print and fill out so we might have a chance to review your qualifications and contact you for an interview. You may bring in your application to any of our locations, or you may also mail or fax to us at:
ATTN: Human Resources
3756 Hillsboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37215
Fax: (615) 269-7209